The Muddy Puddle Teacher
Funding your outdoor learning journey is important and this page will help you to raise funds using your local communities as support.
- Hold a ‘Muddy Puddles Day’ and ask children to come in outdoor gear. All bring £1 and go on a huge school muddy puddle walk!
- Have a sponsored walk. Do this on a Saturday afternoon (after most children’s clubs have finished) and ask children to come with a parent/grandparent/aunt/uncle. Bring along £1 each and all go for a hike! Have different teachers leading different walks. Maybe a mini-one for the little guys and longer hikes for the older children. Such a great, feel-good day! Invite the local community too, get them outside and enjoying the fresh air!
- Muddy Workshops. A bit like the school fair but all-natural and muddy so each teacher has a station doing a different activity that is familiar to The Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach. Such as leaf art, sticky phonics reading, stone counting and let each family pay £1 to come in and do all the activities.
- Bring a stick to the school day. On this very special day, the children bring a stick to school but also encourage a donation so you can raise funds to develop your outside space!
- Ditch the plastic Day! A day whereby you try and not use plastic all day. Ask for a small donation to help your outdoor cause.
- For ideas and whole school packs head to our site www.themuddypuddleteacher.co.uk
Like our Muddy ideas?
Spread the word and check out our ideas in action on our YouTube channel!
Follow on Twitter @MuddyTeachers
Chat with others on our Facebook Group Muddy Puddle Group
Follow our Facebook Page to see newly launched products The Muddy Puddle Teacher
Get tips and Ideas on Instagram @the_muddy_puddle_teacher
The Muddy Puddle Teacher ®
The new way to do Outdoor Learning
EYFS | KS1 | KS2