Outdoor Learning unding is incredibly important for most of us. But remember The Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach encourages you to use natural waste so there are no need for you to buy any expensive resources.
The only thing we say you should invest any outdoor learning funding into is…clothing!
Here are a few options to apply for but do not forget the power of raising funds withing your own community as well. Click here to get ideas on how to make this route of funding a success.
England sports premium can also be used for The Muddy Puddle Teacher resources and training. Click here for more.
Outdoor Learning Funding which is area specific
Benefits of this outdoor learning approach.
– Improves speech and language
– Engages children’s attention and participation
– Draws in cross-curricula links
– Improves child’s mental and physical wellbeing
– Improves teacher mental and physical wellbeing
– Brings a team together and develops team building skills
– Develops creativity
– Develops imagination
– Provides opportunities for mastery
– Promotes mindfulness
– Extends higher abilities
– Reduces cost and waste
– Connect children with nature
– Supports SEND through sensory teachingoutdoor learning muddy
A teaching approach that uses an outside-in curriculum.
Reduce Waste | Outdoor Learning | Mindfulness | Wellbeing
EYFS, KS1, KS2
Become part of our Muddy Puddles family.
Train as a Muddy Puddle Teacher and start your journey towards
a more positive, natural and rewarding teaching career
Want to learn more about the mental benefits to our approach? Click here.