- The training is only for customers on the Gold Accounts.
- This is CPD training not a childcare qualification. It has been created for those with professional qualifications in childcare or teaching. Such as teachers, TA’s, Learning Mentors, Nursery Nurses, Childminders. You need to have had experience with a curriculum and be working alongside children in an educational setting.
- It is a course only and on completion you receive a certificate, stamp of approval (at request) and a unique number.
- We are not a forest school approach but Outdoor Learning training, using our muddy methods. To be a trained Forest School Leader you do need to find a provider the FSA can help. Forest School is an entirely different practice and one we certainly suggest schools invest in.
- We are small business based in England and our resources relate mainly to the Early Years Curriculum and to the National Curriculum. However, it can be easily adapted to other curriculum, to see if it does work for you take the 14 day free access with no payment details taken.
- We are CPD accredited by the CPD group. You can gain CPD points for doing our training.
- If you are unsure if this is the right training for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help.
What is Muddy Puddle Teacher Training?
The Muddy Puddle Teacher ® is a registered trademark and was created by teacher Sarah Seaman in 2018. Sarah used her teaching background and Level 3 Forest School training to fuse an approach that could be managed in educational settings no matter the size or surface and linked to the curriculum. The approach also uses only natural and up-cycled materials which is a simple but unique quality to the approach to help reduce running costs, bond children with nature and reduce the time to prep and put down to as little as possible.
Pre- COVID Sarah has consulted and trained thousands of educators to then become a Muddy Puddle Teacher and has spent a lot of time fast-tracking them to become more confident outdoor learning practitioners, that easily manage going outside in all weathers, with various group sizes.
Since 2019 the Muddy Puddle Teacher Training was made online and teachers can access a subscription and gain access to all of the training as well as hundreds of resources. Making life easier for you while getting the benefits of the Outdoors. Read the full manual here.
There are other Outdoor Learning approaches such as Forest School. To Learn more about this approach, splash this way!