Outdoor Learning Funding | The Muddy Puddle Teacher
Funding for outdoor learning is incredibly important for most of us. Here are a few options you could apply for but do not forget the power of raising funds within your own community as well.
England sports premium can also be used. Click here for more. Sprts premium could be used on both our teacher train iogn and teaching resources as both promote physical and mental health wellbeing. Just another awesome bonus to our incredible Muddy Puddle Approach.
Outdoor Learning Funding Find Area specific
Outdoor Learning | The Muddy Puddle Teacher
What are the benefits to The Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach?
- Improves speech and language
- Engages children’s attention and participation
- Draws in cross-curricula links
- Improves child’s mental and physical wellbeing
- Improves teacher mental and physical wellbeing
- Brings a team together and develops team building skills
- Develops creativity
- Develops imagination
- Provides opportunities for mastery
- Promotes mindfulness
- Extends higher abilities
- Reduces cost and waste
- Connect children with nature
- Supports SEND through sensory teacher
A teaching approach that uses an outside-in curriculum.
Reduce Waste | Outdoor Learning | Mindfulness | Wellbeing
EYFS, KS1, KS2
Become part of our Muddy Puddles family.
Train as a Muddy Puddle Teacher and start your journey towards
a more positive, natural and rewarding teaching career
Want to learn more about the mental health benefits of our approach? Click here.