What does Year 3: Forces & Magnets include?
- Lesson 1: Fantastic Forces
- Lesson 2: Fast Forces
- Lesson 3: Magnetic Forces
- Lesson 4: Magnetic Vs Non-Magnetic
- Lesson 5: Magnetic Magnets
- Lesson 6: Crafty Compass Skills
What will the children be learning outside?
- To know that some forces need contact between two surfaces.
- To compare how things move differently on surfaces.
- To know that magnetic forces can act at a distance.
- To know that not all objects are magnetic.
- To know how magnets repel and attract each other
- To know how a compass works.
Why do children need to go outside more?
Outdoor learning can solve many educational issues, including speech and language issues and physical and mental health and help children socialise and communicate better. Due to the change in how the modern-day child plays, more emphasis is needed on a more active curriculum. Children naturally need time to be in their imaginations, playing with friends and moving their bodies. Furthermore, more outdoor learning gives children a love for learning; by teaching outside in more playful ways, we encourage children to have a fit lifestyle while learning and educating.
Want to learn more?
At the Muddy Puddle Teacher we pride ourselves on our award-winning trademarked approach that has a 100% success rate in schools and nurseries. We help you adapt and create methods that work and allow you to get the lessons you would typically teach inside and outside.
Three reasons why we are the training providers for you:
- All training packages come with a year’s subscription to the site.
- Our methods can only be taught and provided by us.
- This training has been created by teachers, delivered by teachers and is specifically for formal settings such as schools and nurseries.