What does this resource include?
- 2 x Activity sheets to do outside
How can I use this resource?
Include within Science sessions or on nature events or days.
How can a more active curriculum support the Neurodiverse?
Read this article to discover more about the importance of Outdoor Learning for Special Needs Children. Another good article can be found here and discusses the practical impact of taking children with special needs.
Want more information?
Upgrade to gain access to our resources
Are you a whole school? Click here for a quote.
Outdoor Learning Training – Muddy Puddles – Teacher Training – Outdoor Learning Resources
If you are trying to answer any of these questions, then MPT is for you!
- Support Nurodiverse children & teachers
- Improve fitness and well-being amongst children and staff
- Foster lifelong learner skills
- Becoming more sustainable and reducing the amount of paper and plastics you use in the classroom.
The MPT is for you! Chat with us or find out more.
Outdoor Learning | Sustainable Classrooms | Zero Waste Teaching | Active Learning | Nature and Nurture