Outdoor Circle Time is a very useful for those of you that have an active class. Taking circle time outdoors using these ideas can help your children focus, think and chat while moving. Outdoor learning can have many benefits for those that like to move and areengaged better with tasks if allowed to do so.
What is in the pack
- Setting up and safety
- Two lesson plans for each letter. One for reading and one for writing.
- Phase two display posters using natural prompts
- Follows the British Letters and Sounds scheme of work
- No prep time needed, use only natural resources
- Engage lower abilities with an active visual stimulus, use mastery with your higher abilities
Are you a whole school, we offer big reductions for schools and nurseries that book in groups. The more staff the more the discount per person. Click here for a quote.
Active learning is now being considered as an important area to a well-developed curriculum. Outdoor learning only provides opportunities for children to use big movements and to move faster. The Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach works on this very purpose that children need to move for the brain to be engaged, focused and to absorb the information being received. Active lessons even if for 10 minutes here and there can make a substantial difference to the wellbeing of the child and the educator who is delivering the lesson. To find more methods to support an active curriculum try heading to BBC and watch and join in some of there ‘Super Movers’ videos. https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers