Click here to download for FREE
⇒This eBook can be read outdoors in indoors, with tasks to do outdoors after
We will experience:
- Listening to a story and understanding what it means and its purpose
- A wellbeing method to help calm worries
The activities involved are:
- Speaking and Listening
- Wellbeing methods
Have you enjoyed Celebrations Celebrating New Year? Why not review us on Trustpilot?
Accredited CPD Muddy Puddle Teacher Training ®Worry Leaves is an inspirational bit of literature to help children open up and have a method to deal with their worries.
Our Outdoor eBooks are very popular. Read them indoors or outdoors, with the activities being all nature-based and for the outside!
Are you looking for ideas to embed wellbeing? Try some of these.
– Place one leaf in the centre of you all. Everyone now has to get one leaf. Let’s see how quickly something can spread, just like a worry in our minds.
– What wise words do your parents or grandparents tell you that you find helpful? Do the Muddy Walk and Talk to help open children up. Children get in a circle, partner up and walk clockwise while they discuss their thoughts.
– Try doing the Worry Leaves Method. Take a leaf, tell it your worries, tear it into pieces and watch it blow away with the wind.
– Collect up some leaves and draw different faces for different moods and dangle them in trees.
Find more wellbeing activities on the site such as Happy Feet, Mood Leaves & Clearing Cloudy Minds