Take lessons outside to enhance the learning inside
Teacher Training Train Online
Teacher training as a distant learner. Train online for a more flexible learning option. Pick it up and put it down as and when you have the time. No deadlines and just a final questionnaire for you to complete at the end.
For any age range in any country.
There are four stages. Per stage requires 2 hours reading and 2 hours of practical tasks to be delivered to children. It does not have to be in a class setting.
CPD Accredited and can be used as a professional training programme on your CV.
INSET and Twilights
We will come to you and provide a range of practical and classroom teacher training activities to deliver the approach in a more personable way to your whole school or setting.
Rest assured this is not all outdoors and in heay rain we may cut some time short. We have lots of muddy tricks up our teacher sleeves to show you how to manage the weather to our advantage.
Travel costs are added to Twilight sessions.
Dates are limited do not delay.
Teacher Training Bespoke Consultation
FREE subscription to our resources.
What are the benefits to our teacher training on the child??
- Improves speech and language
- Engages children’s attention and participation
- Draws in cross-curricula links
- Improves child’s mental and physical wellbeing
- Improves teacher mental and physical wellbeing
- Brings a team together and develops team building skills
- Develops creativity
- Develops imagination
- Provides opportunities for mastery
- Promotes mindfulness
- Extends higher abilities
- Reduces cost and waste
- Connect children with nature
- Supports SEND through sensory teaching
What can our teacher training do for you and your staff?
– Teach your staff how to use The Muddy Puddle Approach
– Better connect your staff through team building
– Improve their wellbeing
– Inspire them to want to do this
– Give them flexibility and options
– Support their physical health and get them outside and active
Meet your Trainer
For quality purposes all of our outdoor learning teacher trainer is led by Sarah Seaman BSc/PGCE/MA in Education, owner and founder of The Muddy Puddle Teacher.
Sarah had a previous background working in children’s TV, and Teacher for 12 years. Holding various roles such as computing coordinator/maths coordinator/SEND coordinator and assistant head.
Sarah has a Bsc/PGCE/MA in Education
Also a muddy mummy to Sienna 5 and Florence 3.
A teaching approach that uses an outside-in curriculum.
Reduce Waste | Outdoor Learning | Mindfulness | Wellbeing
EYFS, KS1, KS2
Become part of our Muddy Puddles family.
Train as a Muddy Puddle Teacher and start your journey towards
a more positive, natural and rewarding teaching career
Want to learn more about the mental health benefits of our approach? Click here