We promise to:
- Help reduce plastic waste in schools by encouraging the use of natural resources in our lesson plans and training packs.
- Create lesson plans that encourage children to respect and care for wildlife.
- Promote eco-friendly practices and give suitable tips to support teachers and parents.
- Inspire schools to reuse and recycle with the support of the NPAC.
- Encourage schools to use Barnardo’s local charity shops to help them reuse and recycle outdoor clothing.
- Make our products minimal in colour, promote paper-free practices and only print materials where necessary.
Ready to get Muddy?
Open Day | Guildford | See our approach in action| 5th December$10.00
Do you want to see our approach in action before you commit to training or subscribing to our resources? We have flagship schools around the country and every now and again they kindly open their doors to let you too see the amazing impact it can have on the children and the whole school community. Sometimes you just need to see it for yourself! Enjoy tea and coffee, watch lessons and have live Q&A with Sarah, founder of The Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach.Click here for more info
Pownall Hall School | 20th November | 4-5pm | Stockport$25.00
This course focuses on outdoor learning for children in the early years. This training session will complete their training by:
– Introduce your staff to the Muddy Puddle Teacher Approach for stages 2 – Teach your staff how to up-skill their teaching methods by using only natural resources and how this can be applied to curriculum objectives – Show your staff how they can use the three Muddy M’s to better inform their planning of the outdoors.Click here for more info
The new approach to outdoor learning.
Outdoor Learning Teacher Training | Outdoor learning Teaching Resources
Become part of our Muddy Puddles family now by following #muddyteachers and join our massive Facebook group of 39K followers to get more inspiration and ideas from our Muddy Puddle teachers. Or watch us in action on YouTube.